As an Executive Assistant at Voyance Insights, you’ll use your highly developed organisational and communication skills to support the Chief Operations Office, improving day-to-day and company-wide wide efficiencies, processes and systems. You’ll communicate on behalf of the COO internally and externally, manage diary, phone and inbox, provide administrative support, and facilitate weekly team meetings, being the champion for business-wide organisation and efficiency.
This is a full time position, based in our office in West Melbourne.
- Calendar management and enforcement/maintenance of schedule
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- Agenda distribution and minuting of meetings, highlighting and distributing action items
- Inbox and correspondence management, answering and directing enquiries
- Quality record keeping
- Administrative support as required
- Facilitate weekly team meetings and be the champion for business-wide organisation systems and strategies, supporting the whole team to use their time as effectively as possible.
- Coordinate HR administration, including job advertisements and internal processes
- Financial administration, including payroll
Who We’re Looking For:
We’re looking for someone autonomous and self-motivated who is able to effectively manage upwards to achieve desired outcomes. Someone who is confident when facilitating group meetings, and who will passionately ensure the best experience for our clients. We need someone who has a flexible approach to job parameters, who is willing to take on new tasks as required, and wants to grow with the business.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Experience with G-Suite, Zoom and Slack.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to self-check.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication, with a delightful phone manner and friendly written tone.
- Highly organised, with excellent time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, aiming to always delight our clients with your attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Experience within a Digital Marketing environment highly desirable.
How to apply:
Send your CV and single-page cover letter to [email protected] with ‘Executive Assistant Application’ and your name in the subject line. Applications submitted via Seek will not be considered.
Voyance Insights is an inclusive and flexible environment. We will work with you to address any access needs you may have. Should you require any specific adjustments or supports during the recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected] or on 1300 869 262.