Sometimes it’s the simple things you want to know about so here is a step by step guide on how to download your ad invoices on some common platforms.
- Open Business Manager
- Select Billing from the menu
- Above your list of invoices, click the invoice date drop-down menu and choose the date range for the invoice you’d like to download.
- Find the invoice that you want a receipt for and click Download Invoice.
- Or to download all invoices within a date range click Download All Invoices
Your invoice is downloaded as a PDF file.
For Tax Invoices
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- Click the Tools & Settings icon, and under “Billing”, click Documents
- Select the documents that you’d like to view, then click Download
- The invoice for the current month’s local tax invoices and statements won’t appear before the end of the current month
To View Specific Transactions
- Click on the Transaction tab on the left sidebar of the Billing area
- Set the appropriate date range on the table
- At the top of the table, make sure that Detailed transaction view is selected instead of Summary view
- Click the appropriate Payment link in the Description column. A printable receipt will appear in a new browser window or tab
- To print the receipt, select File and then Print from the browser menu. If you want to download and save a copy on your computer, right-click and select Save As
- Open your Campaign Manager
- In the top right corner click the name of our Ad Account and select Billing Center
- Under Billing Activity
- Click Receipts
- Select the timeframe
- Click Export Receipts in the top right corner
- Complete the relevant fields and select Continue
Invoices can be downloaded as a CSV or PDF. If Individual Receipts is selected, it will be downloaded as a PDF. If you select Billing Summary, you can choose between PDF or CSV
- From the home screen
- Click Settings
- Click Billing History
- Click Download to download all invoices or click on the individual invoice number and click Download
Invoices can be downloaded as CSV (for multiple invoices) or PDF
Invoices will be sent to the account holders inbox. As TikTok’s platform evolves, downloading invoices via their Business Centre will be integrated.
- Open Ads Homepage
- Click on your profile name from the top-right corner
- Click Billing History
- From here click Download next to the invoice you want to download
From the Ads Manager homepage
- Click the menu in the top right corner
- Click Billing & Payments
- Click Transactions
- Choose a date range and click the download button
Whether it’s the simple tasks or complex marketing campaigns, our team is here to help your business thrive. Give me (Joel) a call for a chat 0488 849 035